Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Trekking
Transport: Private Vehicle
Food: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel + Lodge
Group Size: 2-14
- explore colourful culture, tradition and historical festival of Manang
- visit ancient Bhojo Gompa, Milarepa Cave and Braga village near Manang village
- close-up view of Gangapurna Himal
- enjoy horse riding in the grassland of Manang
- explore peaceful time in Gangapurna Lake side
About Manang Valley Trek
Manang Valley trek is a trek to one of the gorgeous hidden village of Annapurna trekking region, Manang at an elevation of 3500m. Manang is approximately 250 km from Kathmandu stretches from Chame to Thorong La by road, overland to Phu village, and almost up to the Tibetan border. Manang Valley trek offers diversity unlike any trek in Nepal. The trails offer constantly changing panoramas; from lush tropical forest, rice paddies and moss-laden rhododendron forest to alpine forest to Tibetan fortresses clinging to rocky cliffs.
The route to Manang Valley Trek is well developed as this route used to be salt and yak trading route of Tibet and Nepal which later have propelled the remarkable Manang trekking itinerary. Despite being in higher altitude, Manang has rich facilities and have comfortable hotels and lodges with good services of water, electricity and satellite internet. Manang is one of the important stops for the famous Annapurna Circuit trekkers for acclimatization. Manang valley is a place with a long history and offers a whole new experience to travellers where you will witness preserved Tibetan Buddhist culture, ancient monasteries and historical festivals and explore culture and lifestyle of indigenous community who have been living there since hundreds of years.
There are plenty of sites to visit around Manang village. Some of the interesting places are Gangapurna Lake formed by the glacial streams of Mt. Gangapurna, Bhojo Gompa, Milarepa Cave, the beautiful peaceful village of Braga with small houses following the same pattern of design and decoration. You can also enjoy the grasslands and go for a horse ride.
Nepal Tour and Travel Package
- Airport pick-up and drop services in a private vehicle
- Applicable domestic airfare(if included) as per the itinerary
- All ground transportation costs on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary (tourist bus or private vehicles)
- 3-Star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on “BB” basis as per itinerary (hotel category can be change on guest request)
- All trekking accommodation costs on full board basis which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The accommodation during the trekking will be in the guesthouses, lodges or tea houses on twin sharing basis but occasionally in the common dormitory especially during peak seasons.
- Seasonal fruit and salads on a daily basis
- A first-aid medical kit (will be carried by the trekking guide)
- Salary and expenses of an experienced English speaking trekking guide and assistant guide for the trekking period
- Salary and expenses of porter service for the trekking period (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Personal insurance for crew members.
- All necessary paperwork and applicable tourist entry fees necessary for trekking (special permit fees, conservation fees and TIMS card fees).
- All government and local taxes
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag, are provided to be returned after completion of trip and company t-shirt provided as complimentary
- Certificate of appreciation
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- International airfare and departure taxes
- Emergency rescue evacuation (to be covered by the client’s travel insurance)
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Tips to the guide(s), porter(s), and driver(s) (Tipping is expected)
- Bar bills, alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Personal insurance and other personal expenses (phone call, battery recharge, laundry, extra porters, boiled water, hot shower and extra food.
- Extra accommodation and meals cost incurred due to the addition of extra days or change in the real course of the itinerary due to bad weather conditions or any other unforeseen contingencies.
- Additional private transportation except what is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section above.
Departures not available.